Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 家庭及人際關係其他 - 家庭及人際關係 · 1 decade ago

How to stand up again.

Everything seemed lost, but I can still see the little beam of light at the very far end of the tunnel.

I am not a dead man yet, nor I would give up, I am only 24.

Unemployed for 3 years, no working experience(excluding 1 month as a trainee property agent and 1 month 7-11 trainee.), no real academic background(other than graduation from secondary school).

Addicted to sports and video games, but unwilling to find a job to make myself useful.

How do I make amends for my mistakes for these years? I tried to look for jobs but in the end I find it hard to accept the amount of unhappiness within the workplace, which is the reason why I quit my previous 2 jobs I mentioned.

I know I can do it, but I am just lost and don't know where to start.

Rating
  • As
    Favorite Answer

Buddy,

When I was your age, I went thru lots of ordeals just like what you are going thru at the moment. I exactly understand how you feel.

From your sentences, I can feel that you are a tough person. I absolutely believe that you can stand up again soon.

Life is not only sports nor TV games. I bet that's something you are so sure of. Help yourself get out of all these and start a new life. I would suggest you give up all games for now and consider spending your time looking for a job. Also, you may think about going back to school. Wish you all the best for the future.

Actually, at present, I myself am still facing loads of digusting people at work. We cannot really avoid that. As we work more, we will know how to deal with these hmmmmmmmmm people with our EQ.

If you would like to talk to someone who is willing to listen to you, you may always send me email.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Bye for now.

868868686868686868686

86868686888686868686

If you are not in financial needed urgently, maybe you can start to work as a volunteer in the community center, you can help others and also learn how to dealing with others. I think you will enjoy life more and maybe you can find where you can start your work.