gi987456 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以把下列中文翻成英文好嗎(20點)

這個寒假,去看了一部動畫片"崖上的波妞",讓我覺得劇情很好,讓人淺顯易懂,並且聽說每一個畫面都是用畫筆來畫出來的,可見這部戲真的花了很大的心思,還有主角(波妞)並不是像一般的女主角乖乖的,是有點頑皮有點任性,但是卻更顯得出她的可愛,這部片還有些環保的概念,海裡的生物都被告知說陸地上的思想、人、事、物都是非常骯髒的,所以讓我們這些人可以感覺到我們真的太污染這片淨土了,個人滿推薦這部電影的,並且以五歲小孩都看的懂來做劇情的,所以大人可以帶著小孩去看唷

Rating
    Favorite Answer

以下是我的翻譯:

During this winter vacation (break), I went to see an animation movie called "Ponyo On The Cliff by The Sea". I think the plot of this movie is pretty neat and is easy to understand. In addition, I heard that all the scenes are manually painted (drawn). As we can see, this movie is actually completed (made) by lots of ideas and details. The protagonist (main character), Ponyo, is different from other girls who are well-behaved and obedient. Instead, she is naughty and stubborn. Yet, these character traits reveal her cuteness. This film also includes the concepts of environmental protection. All the creatures from the ocean have been told that people and things from the land are extremely dirty. Therefore, it makes us feel guilty because we pollute this clean island immoderately. I personally recommend this movie, which can easily be followed by a five-year-old child, so parents (adults) can take their kids to watch this movie.

Source(s): myself

I watched an animation film call "Ponyo on the Cliff" during the winter break. I found the plot really excellent and easy to follow. Also, purportedly every frame in the film was manually drawn, which goes to show how much attention and detail went into making it. The main character (Ponyo) is not your average nice and sweet female character, but rather a little bit mischievous & stubborn - this, however, actually adds to the likeability of the character. The film also carries a bit of ecologically friendly message - the part about howsea creatures have been taught that everything on land is not clean or pure serves as a good wake up call for us adult humans that we've gone too far polluting our precious planet. Personally I'd highly recommend this film, and since the story can be grasped by any 5-year old kid, it also makes for great entertainment for the whole family.