where to get deep wave iron?

I want my hair to look like this


I was looking at the deep wave irons but they were 2 1/4"

which wouldnt that make the wave to big??

I was wondering if there was an iron and where to get it that would make small waves like in the picture?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Bead Head makes a waver that is adjustable so to you can twist the middle barrel up for deep waves or down for short ones. It's called the Bed Head Tigi Waver. Also, Hot Tools makes and adjustable one too called Helix. They can be bought at an Ulta store or the website. I've been wanting one too :)

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.