Do I wait for him to contact me? He didn't reply to last text. Shall I leave it and see?

He text me the other day early in the morning (he must have got in from a night out) and asked me how I am. I replied to him later in the afternoon and he replied that he was at a mates house and he asked if I was going to go out that night. I replied that I haven't really got plans, but might see a few mates.... show more He text me the other day early in the morning (he must have got in from a night out) and asked me how I am. I replied to him later in the afternoon and he replied that he was at a mates house and he asked if I was going to go out that night. I replied that I haven't really got plans, but might see a few mates. Well he never replied (although I didn't ask him a question.) and it's been 3 days. Shall I wait until a week has passed and text him?