My husband has not filed taxes in several year's or more ....He owes... Now what?

My husband basically made a huge mistake several times over of not filing his taxes and last October he got several letters stating that he owe's. I think one for 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 and 2008 so, the past 6 years is actually what we are looking at... Where do we go from here? He knows the mistake he made... show more My husband basically made a huge mistake several times over of not filing his taxes and last October he got several letters stating that he owe's. I think one for 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 and 2008 so, the past 6 years is actually what we are looking at... Where do we go from here? He knows the mistake he made and wants to fix it. He was claiming 1 and 0 I belive. Do we contact the IRS first? Or a tax lawyer? How does he go about getting all the past W2's? Does he need to file them if the IRS already did? What should we do? I don't think he ever realized how out of hand it has actually got. A good starting point is what we need so this can get fixed. Thank you!
Update: Not divorcing my husband thank you.