About TSH, SGOT/AST, SGPT (ALT), Bilirubin Total and Direct..?

Investigation for TFT and LFT was done and followings are findings: T3, T4 within range, TSH at 6.97 uIU/ml i e high. SGOT/AST at 52.00 U/L, SGPT (ALT) 82.00 U/L, Bilirubin, Total = 1.66 mg/dL and Bilirium, Direct at 0.35 mg/dL. Alkaline Phosphate within range. Glucose (F) 101 normal, Cholestrol at... show more Investigation for TFT and LFT was done and followings are findings:
T3, T4 within range, TSH at 6.97 uIU/ml i e high.

SGOT/AST at 52.00 U/L, SGPT (ALT) 82.00 U/L, Bilirubin, Total = 1.66 mg/dL and Bilirium, Direct at 0.35 mg/dL. Alkaline Phosphate within range.

Glucose (F) 101 normal, Cholestrol at 202.00 mg/dL i e at border line. BP remains within range of 140/80 but mostly 130/90:

I am 58 yrs Male and almost non alcoholic. Never smoking. Never suffered from Pilia.

Now my question is if Cholestrol at 202.00 mg/dL is responsible for high level of TSH?

Bilirubin Total at 1.66 could be due to size (more than normal) of liver or needs medical attention?

What the high level of SGO/AST and SGPT (ALT) hints?

Serious advice/answer from persons in medical profession or having self experience will be welcomed. Non-serious answers and directing to visit website shall be reported as abuse.

Thanks.
2 answers 2