Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

what do u think HHH will do to orton on friday?

do u think sice all the mcmahons are injured HHH will take over raw for a little bit until stephanie or shane recovers!

Favorite Answer

Don't you see, it will be up to "the son-in-law" HHH to save the McMahon family.

The match will be "the son-in-law" Hubert Horatio Humphrey or hungry, hungry, hippo or hippy the hardcore hamill or Happy Harry Hardon or Heroin Headed Horse's-**** better known as Triple H was the 38th Vice President of the United States. He served under Lyndon B. Johnson better known as LBJ or JBL. During his reign as Vice President, Triple H would be known as one of the most openly viscous politicians ever. He is also well known for his professional wrestling career which lasted from 1948-2056 in which he claimed 9,000,000,002 World Heavyweight Titles.

vs.

Randy Orton who is actually a lesbian in disguise. He first raped captain kirk and now is moving on to the little people from the Rice Crispy commercials. Watch out he has a fetish and now coming for you. If randy ortons pants fell down 3 different kinda of chocolate fudge cookies would fall out. Randy orton once fought The Big Show in a Steel Cage match. Guess who won? Wrong the big show actually **** a hamster and made randy orton eat it.

• Krithi

I think you mean Monday on RAW.

I think HHH will ask Vickie to let him go to RAW on Smackdown and Vickie will want someone in return..possibly Cena

I'm pretty sure Stephanie will be fine. Shane is probably out and I can see Vince coming back

I think the question is What will Orton do to HHH ? HHH is bound to be booked in a match which will be a main event and orton will kick him in the head or something.

The question is if he does become GM what won't he do to RKO

Although at some point Orton will be introduce to Mr.Sledgehammer