How hard is it to learn urdu and turkish?

salam :P yea my nan keeps telling off my dad for not knowing urdu, she's disappointed at me lool :$ and then my other nan also is disappointed at me not knowing turkish :-\ they both think that i embarass them XD but its not like i see their old nanny friends :-\ or their relatives. quite frankly... show more salam :P

yea my nan keeps telling off my dad for not knowing urdu, she's disappointed at me lool :$ and then my other nan also is disappointed at me not knowing turkish :-\ they both think that i embarass them XD but its not like i see their old nanny friends :-\ or their relatives. quite frankly i dun really care, but i just don't want them to feel taht i "reject" their language...u get me? lool

i mean urdu and turkish are quite catchy, i can say phrases and after watching indian films with my nan i could catch the words, and then she made me listen to some indian songs (ahh, that killed me :''( ) and then omg my turkish nan did that too. *gives evil glare* they know i get songs in my head easily :@ grr and they know i'm learning like that, but like i DON'T want to learn like that - songs are making me SICK!. esp. cos my dad dun like that either....

nways back to the Q, how hard is it to learn each of them? and which one should i learn first :-\ ahhhhh rofl

cos in the end i guess i'm just gonna stick to english and then when i've saved up enough money i wanna learn arabic inshallah :)
Update: yea arabic, turkish and urdu some have of teh same words....that's a plus i guess.... @ Mandoos. well i don't intend to go to any of them places XD haha inshallah :P but inshallah i wanna go Cyprus when my nan moves there, she said to me i can't see her until i know turkish cos she thinks i'll... show more yea arabic, turkish and urdu some have of teh same words....that's a plus i guess....

@ Mandoos. well i don't intend to go to any of them places XD haha inshallah :P but inshallah i wanna go Cyprus when my nan moves there, she said to me i can't see her until i know turkish cos she thinks i'll embarass her :( lool she already dun like me being half paki XD hahahahahah ROFL

hmm i have an idea, when they come round, i'm gonna say some phrases from before hand :P then they'll be like "yea she's learning" rofl :P haha *gives evil smile*