Degree photography study in universities in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

I am an international student currently studying at The One Academy of Communication Design. I am in my 3rd semester (final) in foundation year and would like to specialize in photography. I do realize that they have photography studies in The One Academy but it's included within the "Graphic design and... show more I am an international student currently studying at The One Academy of Communication Design. I am in my 3rd semester (final) in foundation year and would like to specialize in photography. I do realize that they have photography studies in The One Academy but it's included within the "Graphic design and illustration" major, which is 3 years of study. Also, it seems that there isn't much concentration on the photography within these 3 years.
It is worth mentioning that The One Academy is in affiliation with the University of Hertfordshire in Britain.

That being said, I would like to know if there is a university in Malaysia (preferably Kuala Lumpur or Selangor) that offers and focuses on photography studies without focusing mainly on drawing and graphic design and/or multimedia.

I do like graphic design & illustration, but I find that I'd be better with photography as I have the passion for it since I was 6 years old as well as being good at it.

Help much appreciated! :)