Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who would win in a fight? Tim Tebow or USC LB Rey Maualuga?

Tebow is 6'2 230. Maualuga is 6'3 258

Tim Tebow strong, raised in suburbs and a QB so he would be a smart fighter.

Rey Maualuga very strong, Samoan, LB, very aggresive a pure killer.

I still would go with Tebow winning in a fight!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ryan Reynolds- MLB of the Oklahoma Sooners.

He is a 5-time National Judo Champion!

And State Wrestling Champion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Reynolds_(Americ...

• 5 years ago

Rey Maualuga is a Warrior and would crush Tebow like a bug!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It might actually be a decent fight, but in the end Maualuga would beat the crap out of Tebow

• 1 decade ago

maualuga would win this hands down. every down rey shows that he can explode at any second and can not be controlled. tebow would be strong in the beginning but then would be worn out and then beaten down by the pure strength and craziness of maualuga

• 1 decade ago

Yeahhhh Luke! I live in Vegas, about a mile and a half from Bishop Gorman High School! They're called the Gaels! I remember Ryan Reynolds being recruited by OU, and watch, he's gonna be in the NFL someday! He'll get drafted, and be another Bozworth, but BETTER! He'll last in the NFL maybe 10 years!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is this even a question? Maualuga would slaughter Tebow.

• 1 decade ago

Ray because he would show up in an escalade fitty deep because that's how Samoans roll

• 1 decade ago

Only man tougher in the history of football than Tim Tebow is, of course, DITKA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rey's "SAMOANESS" would allow him to win... the guy is a beast

• 1 decade ago

WHO WOULD GIVE A CRAP?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.