Supernova asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

How do I find a physician in Oregon for an assisted suicide?

I'm just curious that's all so save all of your hoop-la...........

Favorite Answer

Oregon's assisted death statute means that any licensed physician can legally write you a prescription for a lethal dose of barbituates.

I guessing that, since you didn't already know this, you are perhaps not a resident of Oregon. In that case, you should know that you need to be a resident of this state in order to take advantage of this law. You also must be suffering from a terminal illness. There are multiple safeguards in place to ensure that the law is used for people who truly need it, not just some random fool with a death wish.

Have a nice day

Source(s): RN, Oregon resident

I saw a movie on it once in a psychology course I took in college. It's meant for the terminally ill. The lady that "did the deed" was a doctor but I can't remember her name. Apparently this Charles Bentz guy is an Oregon doctor that knows something about it. Read on...

• marlar

the muse of the hippocratic oath is do no harm - or the fashionable version isn't play at God. i think of all people has the superb to be freed from worry, soreness, and loneliness. i think of you have a appropriate to compliment your very own ideals. i think of people who decide on suicide are the two no longer firmly on top of issues of their psychological colleges or suffering - the two considered one of which could have steps taken in the present day to end the priority yet no longer with the aid of killing them. i can't help an intentional 0.33 occasion ending to someones life. it extremely is how I define the be conscious homicide. If i'm fired as a pharmacist for no longer issuing the morning after pill am I additionally fired as a wellbeing practitioner for no longer killing you?

Billboard and hope one feels sympathetic

why would any one need assistance,its not legal for a doc to help

Call 1-800-Charter.I think they're 24hrs.If they still exist...

just get a rope or a bottle of aspirin or a gun

if anyone answered and you did it, they can be arrested for assisted murder

• boots

since it is illegal, it will be very difficult

Please, don't try to scare us!