If Republicans are so dumb?

Then why are they supposedly the richest people in America.

I hear liberals say they are all rich and greedy CEO's that would have to be educated to be successful. Then they say they are all stupid and uneducated.

I was just saying the facts that liberals all say republicans are rich greedy CEO's maybe your liberal friends should get the facts

• jenny
    Favorite Answer

According to median Household Income:

Top 10 Richest States

1) Maryland - $65,144

2) New Jersey - $64,470

3) Connecticut - $63,422

4) Hawaii - $61,160

5) Massachusetts - $59,963

6) New Hampshire - $59,683

7) Alaska - $59,393

8) California - $56,645

9) Virginia - $56,277

10) Minnesota - $54,023

9 Poorest States

42) Montana - $40,627

43) Tennessee - $40,315

44) Kentucky - $39,372

45) Louisiana - $39,337

46) Alabama - $38,783

47) Oklahoma - $38,770

48) Arkansas - $36,599

49) West Virginia - $35,059

50) Mississippi - $34,473

See a trend? The top ten richest states are blue states (except Alaska) and the poorest ten are all red states. There are many wealthy Republicans, but the majority in this country who are more educated and who earn more are Democrats.

"A review of Internal Revenue Service data conducted by Michael Franc, vice president of government relations at Heritage — a conservative think-tank — found that Democrats control the majority of the country's wealthiest congressional jurisdictions, and that more than half of the most affluent households are located in the 18 states where Democrats control both Senate seats."

I think the people behind the Repubican party, running it from the top with their lobbying (money) are the rich looking out for the rich. Somehow, they've gotten the poor and uneducated, the people most harmed by their policies, to buy into their party. It's mind blowing, but I think the gun hype and the extreme right wing religious hype is a big part of their manipulation. Even though guns and religion are not threatened by Democrats. If anything, Democrats protect the Constitution.

When I hear some poor trailer park type guy going Republican and complaining about taxes, and I know he likely doesn't pay a dime because of income and would benefit from Democrac plans, I just shake my head.

• bob

I am not saying the guys that have stolen our economy are dumb, I am saying the guys who got robbed and are still supporting the robbers are just a little bit slow. BTW, It doesn't always take a lot of brains to gather a lot of money. One of the fallacies of conservative thought is that if you are rich, you are smart. "Rush must be smart because he has a lot of money." Of course this would mean that it would also be true that Hollywood stars are smart because they have a lot of money and I constantly hear that this is not true from the right wing propaganda machine. The fact is that one of the few demographics in which John McCain had an advantage was in people with less than a high school education.

Do any of you out there who hate all these companies work? Would it just be better to shut down all industries and just live a life of leisure? What is it you want. Would you rather work for a company who is failing to earn a profit? Why do you people go to college to get smart enough to fail? Your all just a bunch of punk kids with all of your heads up your a@@es. When you get out of sucking on mama teats and have to work for a change, you will think twice about have to give it by force to the next generation of spoiled lazy punks.

Republicans are rich because they all run oil companies and are robbing america blind. Then they push for corporate tax cuts, so they get to have more money.

I'm a republican...32 years old, multimillionaire, I have owned a business since I was 23, I have guns, I have houses, I support abortion. I think the best way to get people out of poverty is to make being in poverty very uncomfortable, I don't want illegals in my country, I like war on terrorism, I hate unions, I hate union workers. Unions ruined europe, general motors, ford, eastern airlines, piedmont and any hope the europeans had at creating a great car for less (or anything for that matter).

Source(s): me...

Capitalism.

I am a middle class Republican with an IQ of 138. Go figure.

Source(s): Life.
  • grob

I went to college with plenty of people who inherited, or will, crap loads of money from their parents...whether they were Democrat or Republican that didn't make them smart or dumb. But they were rich.

Okay.

Because we aren't dumb.

They just say that, so people will vote for them, and they can steal our well earned money.