My daughter lived in New Mexico up until 2 weeks ago. What refund of Taxes will she receive?

She will file her Federal 1040EZ and what NM form is required for State Taxes? She only paid approx.$90 in state taxes and in 2007 $60 (which she did not claim). She only earned a total of approx. $5000 the whole year. Part (500 of it in Texas).

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The same as she would get if she had not moved.

  • 1 decade ago

    She will file a resident tax return for NM. Fill out the form and you'll have the answer.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you want someone on yahoo answers to figure out your taxes?? goto and knock yourself out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.