Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Apartments in or around Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville, NC?

I've lived in Jacksonville before and stayed at Circle Drive Apartments and also a nice MHP on Harris Creek Rd.

I moved "back home" when my husband deployed to Iraq, but I have discovered that Jacksonville is more of a home to me... I know, its a military town and how could I like it... I don't know but it just fits.

Anyway, I am planning on moving back early but need some ideas on where to stay. Also, I am willing to live in the Hubert or Sneads Ferry areas as well. Please let me know about your personal experiences.

And sorry, but I do not wish to live on base.

Thank you so much!

Favorite Answer

Try Puller Place Apartments in Jacksonville. They are right off Western Blvd. I love them. Prob the nicest apts in Jacksonville.

My sister lives in hubert and she likes it a lot. They have a house though and I think they pay about $800/mt w/ garage. He is close to work too. If you google property mngmt companies they will come up b/c I know she did it all online.

Try windsor place apartments on Western blvd. I lived there for a little while.

• cmnsns

I didn't like JAX when I was stationed there. I actually preferred to stay on base. You might try the Swansboro area.

go to militarybyowner.com you can see houses that are owned by military at most all the bases in the us, sometimes you can get a deal....we sold a house in nc on there..great website..its for renters and buyers

Militarybyowner Jacksonville Nc