Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Apartments in or around Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville, NC?

I've lived in Jacksonville before and stayed at Circle Drive Apartments and also a nice MHP on Harris Creek Rd.

I moved "back home" when my husband deployed to Iraq, but I have discovered that Jacksonville is more of a home to me... I know, its a military town and how could I like it... I don't know but it just fits.

Anyway, I am planning on moving back early but need some ideas on where to stay. Also, I am willing to live in the Hubert or Sneads Ferry areas as well. Please let me know about your personal experiences.

And sorry, but I do not wish to live on base.

Thank you so much!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try Puller Place Apartments in Jacksonville. They are right off Western Blvd. I love them. Prob the nicest apts in Jacksonville.

• 1 decade ago

My sister lives in hubert and she likes it a lot. They have a house though and I think they pay about $800/mt w/ garage. He is close to work too. If you google property mngmt companies they will come up b/c I know she did it all online.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try windsor place apartments on Western blvd. I lived there for a little while.

• cmnsns
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I didn't like JAX when I was stationed there. I actually preferred to stay on base. You might try the Swansboro area.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to militarybyowner.com you can see houses that are owned by military at most all the bases in the us, sometimes you can get a deal....we sold a house in nc on there..great website..its for renters and buyers

• 3 years ago

Militarybyowner Jacksonville Nc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.