Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Bf that came with a nagging X?

Hay ppl'

So i have this bf right wer only been dateing a lil ova aweek now wev been friends for at least a year tho and he broke up with his X afew months back but she still ant over him and now that me and him are together she gets her family to add me on my bebo and myspace and they all write mean stuff on my photos and kall me a hoodrat and a slut and all the words under the sun but the thing is i didnt do anything to her and me and my bf are very happ together but she always seems t2 find away back iv blockd her reportd her but she still keeps going shes sent me texts emial's i'm and its all really nasty stuff my bf has told her to cut it out and stuff but she even gose off aht him and treats him like ****!

please wat can i do

Favorite Answer

you can BOTH easily change your emails .. then you can BOTH easily change your phone numbers ... clean up the language too

or you can post pics of you and your new man KISSING all over your page and laugh out loud at the nonsense