Who else feels Obama trillion dollar stimulus package is fraud?

I have read some specifics of the Obama trillion dollar package. I have come to the conclusion, that there is absolutely no help or relief whatsoever because i don't seem to fit anywhere in stimulus. Same thing with millions of other struggling taxpayers. Obama says he will give $13 extra a week in paycheck... show more I have read some specifics of the Obama trillion dollar package. I have come to the conclusion, that there is absolutely no help or relief whatsoever because i don't seem to fit anywhere in stimulus. Same thing with millions of other struggling taxpayers.

Obama says he will give $13 extra a week in paycheck to workers so that economy can be lifted out of recession. However, i can't find work and have been unemployed for months even though i graduated last year with bachelor of science in mathematics. In fact I cannot even find an hourly job which pays $8 an hour job.

And then Obama says highway and infrastructure projects will create jobs. Again, what kind of jobs? And lets say even if you apply for such highway construction job, there would be tens of thosuands of applicants for 1 position only. You have no chance!

Recently 356,000 posted their resume on change.gov in hope they will work for Obama. But only 4,000 vacancies were there. I have a friend who works as a recruiting manager for 1 technology company. And he says that for every 1 position, there are about 958 qualified applicants. So your chance of job is only 1 in 958.

Then he says environmental, and energy programs will create jobs.

What Obama doesn't understand is that for only 1 job there are about 1000 applicants. What kind of job growth will that create?

Obama is joking!
Update: also i don't see anything wrong in the highways. they are already very good. It sounds very stupid when Obama says,

"economy is very bad. people are struggling. So lets build highways then"