Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

russell brand, god among men or idiot?

I for one love russell brand as I can relate to him on many levels but i have recently found out that there are people who where offended by his antics:

embarrassing the young nazi party by arguing with their leader on tv

letting a homeless man live with him for a month

loosely offending people who wear purity rings

and my personal favourite giving a bunch of homeless people he never met huge wads of cash!

I mean sure his sense of humore is not for everyone and requires some life experience to apreciate but come on he's not that bad.

is he?

any thoughts

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Russell Brand: Sex beast among men

I love Russell Brand and think he is absolutely hilarious, but my flatmates just don't like him at all, i think if you don't get his sense of humour or can't just go along with it, you find him a bit of a ****.

I do think though that people who get offended by him need to realise they aren't being forced to watch him, and should take what he says with a pinch of salt.

Also, he isn't the only comedian to be controversial and offend people, surely no one goes to watch a comedian hoping for a night of completely PC entertainment?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Leela
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I absolutely love love love Russell Brand!! He has a heart of gold, people sometimes don't see that because he is very silly and a bit wild, but ultimately he wants to help others and has hope in people to make the world a better place. This interview helped me to see his calmer side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CbLhnIp7

Youtube thumbnail

He is so creative, funny, outrageous, warm, very lovley guy. I hope to see him live someday, if he comes back to California.

• Dani
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If it's between those 2, I choose idiot ...... but I dont know his work well enough to judge. I've only seen him on the mtv award things, and in the movie bed time stories.

• lexi m
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have only watched his interviews on American television, but he was pretty funny.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no idea what u are talking about....

• 1 decade ago

Don't know 'em.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.