Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Aren't these excellent reasons to vote Democrat in four years ?

I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I voted Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I voted Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my *** that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."

"The problem with Socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money."

Margaret Thatcher

LMAO, I just enjoy reading Liberal comments. all they do is bash people when someone says something they dont ;like

Favorite Answer

I LOVE your sarcasm! LOL I was just reading how the Stimulus Package was suppose to help so many companies etc....and then below it had topics/articles about California laying off people today etc. and how other States are too. How contradictory huh! Where's the help there??? Here in AZ we have so many people losing their homes to foreclosures because they got laid off a while back and they cannot make their mortgage payments. BO was here yesterday and was suppose to describe how to help these people, but unless we have the JOBS to go to, there's no LONG TERM help there.

Plus if we don't start making our own products and getting our own industries back here in the USA and put our money BACK into OUR OWN COUNTRY instead of making other Countries rich off of products we buy, I believe we will always come to this. But it doesn't seem like the Government has thought of that. Clinton should have never signed that Bill stating that we can buy products outside our Country to save money. Cause look where's it's gotten us. BROKE...

Just my own thought on this.... :-)

• Will once again you have won the hearts of libs and dems everywhere,

Your candor and honesty are above reproach. The only problem I see

with this well positioned rendering is, they will live in denial for ever.

To them to act like this is a way of life. excuses for why they act this

way is because its all they know, So please next time you see a lib

or dem at the grocery store and there flying that food stamp card in

there hand. Tell them you hope they enjoy the steak they just bought

for your work for a living and could only get hamburger,

You covered all the bases and I can't add a thing. I therefore award you best question of the day and hereby authorize you to deduct 100 points from my total and transfer to yours. Anyway, we all need to spread our points around.

Where's that special drool cup you promised me? I'm so excited about my extra $13.00 a week that I have to carry a dish towel with me everywhere I go.

• LOL

I think I've seen an email floating around like that. But isn't it so true.

Truth hurts doesn't it, Barry lovers.

Number one is so stupid. Don't make light of such serious topics, okay? Only in this ridiculously "bring on the raging violence, but don't you dare show my child a breast" socially-conservative culture are people so incredibly homophobic. It's horrible. Haven't we moved past this? If your uncomfortable with two men or two women kissing, but you're all right with ample media of violence and music about womanizing, there is something very, very wrong with you. If two men or women want to marry, its that's their prerogative, and it is absolutely none of your business.

I don't care WHAT you believe, our country has a separation of church and state! You. Do. Not. Get. To. Choose. Other. People's. Religions. No matter how stupid someone's belief's might be, you better keep your fu*king mouth shut, because more people have been killed in the name of God than any other, and your adding to the nonsense by saying someone shouldn't have an abortion because their killing babies. The belief that a fetus does not have a soul is just as valid as the belief that a fetus has a soul. It's an opinion, thats all. And who are you to say that your beliefs, your value, your religion, your opinion is better than the next person's? If someone wants to have an abortion or marry someone of the same sex, you let them, because you live in America. And in America, you respect people's religions and beliefs.

As to number 7. What exactly are you getting at? Please don't tell me you don't believe in Global Warming. Because that's the only thing that you could have been sarcastic about in that one. Ohhhh, my...

Okay, do I really have to explain this again? If you need to go out and get a science degree and do this research yourself before you believe this, then do so.

We, humans, cows, man-made objects, emit carbon dioxide and chlorofluorocarbons into the atmosphere, and this messes up the ozone. Simple enough, right? So, then, when sun rays come into the earth, some of them absorb into the crust, and some of them bounce back through the ozone. Well, now that the ozone is messed up, the rays bounce back, and ricochet back to earth again. Now, this makes the sun hotter than usual because the more sun rays are trapped under the ozone, thus hitting Earth. Make sense still? See, this sun ray bouncing thing is natural and normal, but because of the chemicals, it is abnormally active, which is a bad thing. This concept is something you people don't seem to get. This global warming stuff happens naturally in cycles, but, like many natural cycles on Earth nowadays, our chemicals have amplified and sped up the process. Makes sense, chemicals that shouldn't be here have thrown off the balance of Earth. Makes perfect sense.

So, the sun ray bounce thing, it makes the seasons hotter. That melts ice (remember, please, ice melts into water under heat) and the ice turns into water, and then the coastlines flood because theres too much water. And also, the sun rays hit the oceans and the water gets hotter. Have you noticed that hurricanes don't occur in the wintertime? That's because the water has to be warm for hurricanes to occur. Warmer water, more hurricanes. Makes sense, right?

Heat also evaporates water, right? So, then land is drier. When land is drier and warmer, there is more of a tendency for tornadoes, too.

Does that clear some stuff up for you? Or is your head so firmly planted up your a** that it is unlikely that you'll ever have another point of view?

BRAVO!!! Thank you!

What's really hysterical is the responses of those who really believe they've been unfairly attacked!!

Oh, and 'Will you marry me?'

LOL

Great reasons. I switched to conservative in the 90's because of this.

Lol...If you were a woman I would marry you....Awww...I forgot I live in Taxachusetts where homosexual marriage is legal...Will you marry me?

• p h

Did I count three proposals?

I have seen this before but it is always a great laugh. Thanks for sharing!