Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do u believe in horoscopes and all that zodiac match stuff?

like, oh if ur capricorn u wont match a pisces or stuff like that for compatibility and stuff.

i dont. i think its interesting to read, but really its all bs.

• Best Answer

i like reading it too but i dont believe it!

I think its fun, I'll admit, I read my horoscope everyday in the paper but I know that just because you were born in July it doesn't mean that you wouldn't get along with someone born in April or something.

• ?

The real stuff I think has some truth to it.

The crap you read over the internet on social sites is BS

• asdf

the match stuff, no i really don't. same with the horoscopes, its made up..

but for those zodiac things, ive kind of always wondered because those things seem really accurate.. like the traits for each zodiac and all..

I think that stuff is sometimes right, sometimes wrong. But they reply on trustworthy things, and I believe in it with something is right with me!

And I think this site maybe useful for you : http://www.onlinechineseastrology.com/

• It's so annoying when people won't go out because their horoscope tells them not to. Ugh.

No, but I like to read them sometimes. Just for fun and curiosity.

Sometimes, I think about whether or not I do, but deep down, no I don't believe it.

Its all A lie mine says that im romantic and that your life is going to get hit by cupid and all and.... its all a stupid lie...

• Mungo

I read it sometimes, but that doesn't mean I believe init.