I don't deserve to live........?

the truth is...i'm just wasting air and water. i can't think of one good thing about me right now. i don't have many friends, i'm not very good at the sport i do, people don't think i'm pretty, i've never been asked out once, never been crushed on, grades are slipping a little, hard... show more the truth is...i'm just wasting air and water. i can't think of one good thing about me right now. i don't have many friends, i'm not very good at the sport i do, people don't think i'm pretty, i've never been asked out once, never been crushed on, grades are slipping a little, hard time with economy. what's the point? idk what to do. everyone has such a better life than me. i just figured i should end it soon. i'm too depressed and nobody knows.
Update: i always cry a lot and nobody knows. i just don't get why tons of people don't like me. i'm really nice, i have a good head on my shoulder, i don't gossip, i have good morals, i listen when people talk, and i'm friendly to everyone (even classmates who aren't the coolest). i wish people... show more i always cry a lot and nobody knows. i just don't get why tons of people don't like me. i'm really nice, i have a good head on my shoulder, i don't gossip, i have good morals, i listen when people talk, and i'm friendly to everyone (even classmates who aren't the coolest). i wish people looked at me for who i am. obviously nobody wants me here except for my one best friend.
9 answers 9