Does tom kaulitz have herpes!?

Last event date, the exclusive information was sent to us by a fan of the group, that seems very well-informed.

In her e-mail, she explained to us that Tom Kaulitz, had traveled on Tuesday 10 February 2009 to the Hospital in Hamburg (the Albertinen-Krankenhaus) suffering from a sharp pain the lower abdomen.

According to the cousin of our investigator, who is pursuing his medical studies in Hamburg and who is an intern at the hospital, Tom might suffer genital herpes, which is a highly contagious sexual disease. According to the cousin, who has access to medical records, Tom would have an old herpes that had not been treated. The doctor would have immediately given appropriate treatment.

But wait, what was his second surprise when, on the care sheet, the young patient of 19 years responded to the full name Thomas Kaulitz, is... the official name of Tom Kaulitz! The guitarist is hiding his true identity from us? But then, would Bill have another name?

This information, not yet official, should be made conditional. If it were true, it would be a blow to the sexual performance of the gorgeous Tom!(this is off an artical off an web site). If he does, it's no surprise! Poor tommy!

Favorite Answer

I doubt it's true, though if it is get well soon Tom!

I hope he is ok, and his name is Thomas? I've never heard that before

2

Source(s): 100% Eliminate Any Herpes : http://HerpesCured.trustdd.com/?NHSa

4

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Herpes Research http://Trusted.Herpes.win/XmFC7w

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does tom kaulitz have herpes!?

In her e-mail, she explained to us that Tom Kaulitz, had traveled on Tuesday 10 February 2009 to the Hospital in Hamburg (the Albertinen-Krankenhaus) suffering from a sharp pain the...

Source(s): tom kaulitz herpes: https://tr.im/71jI4

Oh god I really hope not..And that's just like how someone said Bill's real name is William. I can understand if someone hates there name..but why hide it like that?

That'd be dumb. And if you ever saw Bill's starsearch video his name was Bill on there. and he was like 10-13(i forgot which) That'd be weird for them to just let him hide his name..idk I like Bill and Tom. Not Thomas and William.

But anyways I think it'd be more all over the internet. The herpes thing. With the stalkers always following them I'm sure there'd be pictures. As a true TH fan would say, I don't believe it till the boys confirm it themselves.

Source(s): my own little crazy research. :D

NO NO NEIN NIEN NO NOPE NADA NO WAY HOSE

THAT IS SUCH A RUMOR!!! TOMS FULL NAME IS TOM KAULITZ AND BILLS IS BILL KAULITZ, we could all start breathing again cause Tommy baby does NOT have HERPES!!! ok NO NO! RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR!

do believe in everything you hear unless it's from their mouths!! TOM DOES NOT HAVE HERPES AND HIS FULL NAME IS TOM, so yeppers.

But he should watch out, i mean he does "it" ALOT so i hope he realizes this.

Source(s): tokio hotel rocks

Ok...first of all they did an interview and someone asked them if there names were short for something and they said no it just bill and tom our mom wanted to keep it short and simple cause shed have to call and yell at them a lot lol

And second if he really did get submitted into the hospital there would be something official from german news by now

Remember what our beloved bill and tom said DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ

So in conclusion RUMOR

Anyone who is desperate for attention can make things up

Tom has said in numerous interviews that their names are Tom and Bill. Not Thomas.

I've got the same message on a website called hi5. The only difference was that the message was in Spanish...

I hope that he doesn't have herpes

• fvdvdv

That is not true, and whoever wrote that needs to stop spreading rumors.

I seriously wouldn't believe that.

Tom has not been to the hospital, or they would have said something about it.