Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

RKO303 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

BREAKING WWE NEWS ABOUT HHH READ NOW!?

EVERYONE I HAVE DISCOVERED WATZ GOIN ON WITH EDGE AND HHH.............. THE KINGS OF KINGS HAS RETURED TO RAW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_H

• Nick
    Favorite Answer

Anyone can write anything on Wikipedia so you know I can write that he is on TNA if I felt like it.But it was kind of obvious.Because Orton and Edge are major heels and wouldn't coexist and that phone call stephanie had on the phone last week saying you be heard then right was most likely Triple H.And Orton and Triple H have a long history together and Triple H is a part of the McMahon family so he can be in on this storyline to make it go to Wrestlemania 25.Because Orton has to pick a champion.I think this will be the McMahon-Helmsly era kind of thing only not as good because of the rated PG and because they are faces but should still be interesting because the wwe won't drop this feud between Orton and the McMahon's this soon.

Yes thats true Here is some WM 25 spoilers

HHH gets involved in McMahon/Orton angle wich leads to HHH vs Orton WWE tittle Orton wins

Edge vs three posibilities Matt, Jeff, or Cena since he is going to be on SD this week.

Jericho fueds with Pipper today on Raw and its Jericho vs Pipper at WM.

Undertaker vs HBK thats all belive me this is true.

Don't trust everything you read on wikipedia.

From what I heard, there's going to be a reunion of DX tonight.

But that's just what I heard.

Just wait until RAW comes on to find out if he is or isn't returning to RAW.

What's your point? I wish the Bushwackers are coming back along with Jimmy Hart.

• ?

i would be praying for Elijah Burke this nighttime. WQ- i think of he will flow to uncooked b/c he has subject concerns on working with Triple H. Plus, are you able to think of Taker with that gruesome WWE championship?

• MVP

No he isn't.Did you forget that you can edit stuff on wikipedia.somebody might have just replace Smackdown with RAW.

OMG OMG OMG i just pissed my pants even though it has been said like one hundred times on here

• Okay

BREAKING NEWS: no one cares about your bogus tips!

hhh has a big nose. his muscles are on raw and his nose is on smackdown