Strangest hallucinations while on Ambien (or other sleep aids)?

I was recently put on the sleeping pill Ambien. Usually I just pass out in about 20 mins and that's that. Last night however was a very different experience I totally started trippin' out!! first i saw trails then lights like the clock and computer started jumping around, things were looking at me with... show more I was recently put on the sleeping pill Ambien. Usually I just pass out in about 20 mins and that's that. Last night however was a very different experience I totally started trippin' out!! first i saw trails then lights like the clock and computer started jumping around, things were looking at me with creepy stares a family member told me I had said i understood why things worked and began talking about molecules. I remember there was no blank air it was all solid sorta like if you're under water and I could move them (the molecules)...

Today I did some research to see how common Ambien hallucinations were and thought it might be fun/ comforting to hear other peoples hallucinogenic experience with the drug.

So what's you're story??