How long does it takes to get approved for an fha home loan?

Hi, I'm trying to purchase a home with an fha home loan. My agent send the application about 3 weeks ago and they haven't done anything yet.. as far as I know they are still working on my application and my agent just called me stated that they are asking more information about some credit issues.. I'm... show more Hi, I'm trying to purchase a home with an fha home loan. My agent send the application about 3 weeks ago and they haven't done anything yet.. as far as I know they are still working on my application and my agent just called me stated that they are asking more information about some credit issues.. I'm leaving my house in 2 weeks because my lease exp and I don't know what to do to have the process go faster. Do you have any ideas on How long the process takes? and how much money I can be approved for? I make 33K a year. Thanks.