Isv there a so called power pill to make you feel better... like motivation?

a link would be good....

I ment to type Is not Isv

@momffg20 I eat the best of health foods

gez people ..I'm not depressed..........not been motivated lately

@0cean Angel yea,I do all of those,but haven't taken royal jelly in the past year............may need to get some more Noni juice

Favorite Answer

this does not seem like you....practice makes perfect..u must get out of your daily routine and do more excersie..After awhile your body natually catch up...stay off the cr@p cuz it is addictive and not good for the heart

Royal Jelly.

American Ginseng.

Source of Life Multivitamins.

You might try something with gensing. Gensana or Jensana(depending on where you are) can give you the feeling like you are more alert and give you an energy lift that lasts about two hours. The gensing will also raise your blood pressure a bit.

• After being on "meth" for 25 years, my body no longer makes the endorphines to naturally get me going. Sometimes I just don't want to do anything. I think God gives me whatever I need to get those things done that need my attention.

I will not resort to any more phony baloney. What I got, is what I got, period.

No, it has to come from within. Think of all the reasons why you need to workout and eat right. It's worth it to take care of yourself.

wellbutrin