Is there a way to play Ruckus music files or remove DRM without renewing the license?

Like many other college students, I use to use the Ruckus music player when suddenly they shut down, rendering all of my music files useless because most of my songs weren't renewed. I know that there are ways to remove the protection so that you can listen to them like any other mp3 file, but it seems that... show more Like many other college students, I use to use the Ruckus music player when suddenly they shut down, rendering all of my music files useless because most of my songs weren't renewed.
I know that there are ways to remove the protection so that you can listen to them like any other mp3 file, but it seems that you need to actually be able to play the song first and just re-record it (something called fairview I think does this).
Can anyone help?