sandra k asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

I need to print a passport photo 2" x 2" from my computer...?

but I do not know how to or what to set the the pixels to get this size picture.

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Passport photos can be printed at home on high quality photographic paper, taken on disk to a local photo store, or printed via photo printing services. There are a bunch of free programs that will get the size exactly correct for you.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Audrey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    For the best answers, search on this site

    If you have iPhoto on the Mac, it's rather simple to do. Select pictures and File > Print. In the dialog box, pick N-Up from the Style selection. It'll lay out the picture (both portrait and landscape) as four equal sections of the page -- there's a small Preview on the left. But, Macs aren't my strong arm.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

    I used Paint to crop the photo to a square (I don t think size matters here) then printed it. The trick is to go to page setup before you print and make the portrait margins 3.25 left and right and 4.5 top and bottom for 8.5"x11" paper, before you print. Worked for me.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

    Yes, it's easy with iphoto

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.