Can you recommend some really good teen books?

I can't seem to find anymore really good books. I've read Harry Potter and it's my favorite, and I used to love Twilight before it became overrated. I also love Graceling, The Hunger Games, the Shopaholic series (and all the other books by that author), the Meg Cabot books, the Inheritance Cycle,... show more I can't seem to find anymore really good books. I've read Harry Potter and it's my favorite, and I used to love Twilight before it became overrated. I also love Graceling, The Hunger Games, the Shopaholic series (and all the other books by that author), the Meg Cabot books, the Inheritance Cycle, Artemis Fowl, and the first two Uglies books. I'm going to go buy the next two today, so I wanted some suggestions for other good books to buy. I prefer teen fantasy romances like the ones mentioned above.
Update: I've already read the Marked series, Just Listen, the Mediator series, The Host, Daughters of the Moon, Ender's Game, and before anyone suggests it, the City of Bones books.