help simple dinner ideas for boneless chicken fillets?

im not a very good cook nor very confident in the kitchen but im sick of the same old thing and have 2 nice chicken fillets sat at home ready to cook but don't want to do a curry as that what i always do! so have you got any ideas what i can do with them???

Update:

when i say im not a good cook im not a complete idiot i just lack the confidence!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

pan, oil sear chicken breasts, take out of pan add chopped garlic, shallots, (or onions), carrots, celery, leeks, fennel, (any of the veggies will work if you dont have them all) chicken stock(or water), thyme(fresh), bay leaf, a sprig of rosemary, bring to boil, turn heat to low and simmer sauce, add chicken back in and cook until chicken is done.

strain the liquid, discard everything but the liquid and reduce liquid to nappe( the sauce will coat the spoon and wont be runny) add cold butter, mix in and place on top of chicken

this is really good, i came up with it when i was trying to make a chicken jus, i think i put that as simple as i could..

Source(s): hope you try it
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

EASY BAKED CHICKEN DINNER 4-8 chicken breasts, bone in or boneless 1 can cream of celery soup 1 c. brown rice (UNCLE BEN'S® whole brown rice) 1 pkg. frozen mixed vegetables In a serving baking dish lay defrosted chicken pieces side by side. Spread 1 can of cream of celery soup over chicken. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees in oven for one hour. One the stove prepare rice and vegetables as directed. Serve all 3 items on each plate using chicken cream for gravy as requested.

• 1 decade ago

Boil them with some bouillon cubes and onions. After they are done take them out of the broth. Add 1-2 cans of cream of chicken soup half a package of egg noodles and 1 can of carrots (drained). While the noodles are cooking shred the chicken. Then add it back to the soup.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cook in a skillet with frozen stir fry vegetables and add a small can of mushrooms. cut the chicken with cooking scissors after the chicken is about done an put the pieces of chicken back in with the vegetables to absorb more the flavor of the vegetables. you can also add an onion or bell peppers to the mix. serve with what ever sauce you like: soy, honey mustard, sweet n sour, ... or top with grated cheese. it's all good. enjoy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chicken stuffed with cheese and mushrooms wrapped in bacon.

Need:(4 two chicken breasts)

8 med mushrooms

2 chicken breasts

Cheese ( I reccomend stilton)

4 bacon rashes.

1. Fry off mushrooms till soft

2. add your cheese to the pan with the heat turned off

3. Cut the chicken breasts so you get a pocket, stuff it with the cheese and mushrooms

4. wrap with bacon so it all stays in

5. fry off to seal the chicken breasts and then pop in the oven

6. it takes around 10-15 mins to cook, just take them out, cut into one, if its white its cooked!

• 1 decade ago

Wrap them in bacon and sprinkle generously with brown sugar then bake.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

season with salt, pepper, italian seasonings. and take to the grill

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe pan fry and put them on a sandwhich.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.