I think my girlfriend is taking drugs?

I've never taken drugs so I don't know how to compare. We were having sex and we were really getting into it. I wont go into details, but when her feces was on my stomach I noticed some shades of purple on it. Is this a sign she's taking a drug of some kind? Or is there a purple food I'm not... show more I've never taken drugs so I don't know how to compare. We were having sex and we were really getting into it. I wont go into details, but when her feces was on my stomach I noticed some shades of purple on it. Is this a sign she's taking a drug of some kind? Or is there a purple food I'm not thinking of? I don't really feel like confronting her with this, I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this in their own feces, I need answers from people who have taken illegal drugs, and some who not taken illegal drugs.

She's Chinese if that helps.
Update: I meant that because she's chinese, she might eat purple food
Update 2: This is not reason to be judgmental, I had to explain otherwise people would wonder how I saw it. When I saw it, I just thought it was weird. I care about my girlfriend and want to make sure she isn't dwelling into bad stuff.

Grequek, that was.... :(