Are these the signs that my bf doesn't love me anymore or he never even loved me in the first place?

I have been going out with my bf for 4 months. He is a nice guy and he said that he loves me. I love him very much too. But I feel like he doesn't love me enough and lately he doesn't have feelings for me anymore. 1). Nowadays we r spending less & less time together.. he would rather sit at home doing... show more I have been going out with my bf for 4 months. He is a nice guy and he said that he loves me. I love him very much too. But I feel like he doesn't love me enough and lately he doesn't have feelings for me anymore.

1). Nowadays we r spending less & less time together.. he would rather sit at home doing nothing than seeing me. I m not at all needy or clingy.. i always give him space . nowadays we wouldn't even meet during the weekends anymore and i miss him so much..
2). He seems less enthusiastic in me and in our relationship as a whole.. at times he seems bored/distant and he hadn't given me attention.. There are times that we sit down together but no talking.. and he would rather gaze around at other people.
3). No more sweet words. No romantic gestures of any sort.. we r more like friends rather than lovers (but he seldomly calls me "sweet heart", "babe"..)Even when we walk together, he never holds my hand, even when i try to hold his hand, he would put it away and put his hand inside his pants pocket. he wouldn't walk so close to me even..
4). He doesn't really initiate our dates or any plans anymore.. even when we meet he would never spend long time with me.. he would never plan to visit some places or any other activities rather than having dinner.. even when i asked him to do some activities, he would give some excuses and talked me out of it..
5). He's keeping out relationship secret. He's not telling his friends about me..
6). I feel like he's not appreciative of me.. sometimes he would criticize my looks (actually I m an attractive girl. everyone else said I m beautiful/ gorgeous) . But he makes me feel so insecure.. sometimes i feel i dont look good enough for him.. sometimes i would try to look good 4 him but he ends up not even noticing it or ends up criticizing about it.. When we first known each other, he used to say i m beautiful and stuffs.. but now why am i not attractive to him anymore? He rarely compliments me now.. almost never..
7). He has no more passion for me like b4. No affection at all.. Last time he used to say he missed me when he didnt meet me for few days. Now even if he doesn't meet me for two weeks, he feels nothing..
8). And he never would compromise his comfort to make me feel happy. He never would go out of his way just to please me or make me happy. No effort at all.. Even if he knows something will upset me if he doesn't do, he still wouldn't do it just bcoz he has no mood or interest to do that..
9). He puts me at the bottom of his prirority list. Sometimes he meets me only if if he's either on the way of coming back from something.. or if he has nothing better to do..He never makes time for me..
10). and No more intimacy.. No more kissing or huggings.. i asked him why he doesn't wanna kiss me anymore.. he said just he has no mood to do that.. but its been a month ever since we last kissed and it seems like he's not gonna kiss me anymore.. i dont know why.. he used to enjoy my kisses b4.. he just lost interest in kisses or hugs altogether..

all these things have been making me feel very hurt. and to top it all he said he loves me.. even last week, i tried to talk with him about these things and i asked him if he no longer loves me and lost interest in me.. then he said he still loves me and if he is no longer interested, he wouldn't even sit with me now.. and he just give excuse that he is not so much affectionate guy..
but what do you think about his excuse? Is it good enough for me to continue the relationship despite knowing that I will never be loved and cared enough? Do you think he really loves me just by saying he does even though his actions seems otherwise? should I trust him?
if a man loves you, wouldn't he wanna spend as much time with u as possible and wouldn't he wanna always look forward to seeing u again? and wouldn't he wanna please u and make u happy?
7 answers 7