殺庫 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文文章求助修改

I think individuallu this song can be individed into two parts. On the first part, everything seems to be sad. I can feel the depressive and lonely emotion, it's just like a situation that i don't have a sense of security. However, as playing in the middle, everything is totally different from before. In this part, I can feel hopeful, happy, and everything seems to be getting better than before, and it also remind me to think of the situation in the world nowadays.

What we face today is a strictly situation. Many people loss their jobs, perporities, and even their family. It looks like living in the hell. However, it's getting better gradually after Obama become the U.S. president. Everyone is filled with hope, and expect to improve the bad situation through Obama's wisdom.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I think personally this song can be divided into two parts, the first part spreading a sad feeling that make me have a depressed and lonely emotion, the emotion just likes a situation that I don't have a sense of security, however, in the middle part, the feeling is totally different from before, in it, I can feel hopeful, happy, and everything seems to be getting better than before, and it also reminds me to think of the situation of the world nowadays.

What we face today is a strict situation, many people lose their jobs, properties, and even their families, it looks like living in the hell, but it's getting better gradually after Obama become the U.S. president, everyone is full of hope, and expect to improve the bad situation through Obama's wisdom.

有問題請提出。