Scott_H asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why do i get an erection when i poop?

Whenever i go to the bathroom and go poop, i get an erection. it usually only happens when its solid and fairly large.

why do i get an erection when i'm just sitting there not even thinking of anything sexual?

i'm not trying to be disgusting. i just really want to know.

Update:

I'm not gay. I don't enjoy it. It just gets hard. idk

Update 2:

why are so many girls interested in this question?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i dunno, used to happen to me too

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises - http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?Efkn
  • 3 years ago

Sorry this is so late, but if anybody is looking for the answer: the size of the poop caused it to push against your prostate. This pressure on the prostate causes the erection, it is a normal response, it can happen if you hold in a fart too long aswell. If it happens too often, maybe check with your doctor about an enlarged pristate. Otherwise it is normal.

• Janet
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Why doesn't your Penis get hard anymore? I know how you feel. Could be a lot of reasons why you're incapable of getting an erection. This will help you get your feeling/erections back. https://bitly.im/aOlZF Works like a charm. Good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Many of the causes of erectile dysfunction are actually psychological. Understand that this is not the same as saying that it’s all in your head, because it’s not. Learn here https://tr.im/ErectileDysfunctionTreatments

Psychological issues can easily lead to a variety of very real physical ailments. If that surprises you, it shouldn’t. Stress can lead to heart disease, so why can’t other psychological issues lead to ED? It’s a pretty common, fairly well understood phenomenon.

Stress is, in fact, one of the leading causes of ED, which makes it a particularly nasty condition (because it also can lead to heart troubles, so it hits you twice). Long before stress kills you though, it will impact your sex life in a major, and entirely negative way.

• 5 years ago

Truly a question for the ages, thank god for internet phones. It seems for me to only happen when there is a lot of gas in there. You know... You start popping and you feel your blood pressure raise in your face, feel dizzy and you wonder if you will die on the toilet, then you get a *****. Glad it's normal

Source(s): My butt
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Three Times Bigger Penis : http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?tDcw

• 4 years ago

It happens because when you "push" the poop you are forcing blood in the general area which includes your Bishop. It happens to me and its' really not arousing at all.

• david3 years agoReport

haha 'your bishop' never heard that one before! XD mine must be big enough to be the pope then ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol. Perfectly normal dude, your not gay. Dont worry

Large and hard crap is the reason why you get an erection.

Theres a sensitive tissue that connects from inside your butt to your ball sac, so larger harder crap usually make it to hitting that spot.

Its like a g-spot but only for men lol.

• 1 decade ago

It's because your poop is rubbing against your prostate, which turns you on, therefore you get kind of hard. There is something called "milking" the prostate, where you stick two fingers up a guys butt and if you hit the prostate and thrust, you can make a ejaculate in seconds.

Source: the movie "Road Trip"

• nahuel4 years agoReport

You only need one and the male g spot is only a couple of inches in

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're a guy. Different things can turn you on sexually. Such as sight, touch, and hearing. Also in the case of you having perastalsis in your rectum that could cause some of your nerves on or near your penis to be stimulated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.