Simple Pay with H&r Block?

I used simple pay through h&r block, the irs states my refund was deposited on 2/13, the h&r block website says my refund has been released to be direct deposited with my bank. I thought my bank had 24/7 ach processing, but possibly not. Anyone know when I might see those funds? My bank is Southeast Bank and... show more I used simple pay through h&r block, the irs states my refund was deposited on 2/13, the h&r block website says my refund has been released to be direct deposited with my bank. I thought my bank had 24/7 ach processing, but possibly not. Anyone know when I might see those funds? My bank is Southeast Bank and trust if that helps
Update: ::EDIT:: Yea, sorry, I said simple pay but I meant the RAC as my tax return was prepared in the offices. I am sorry for that misunderstanding.