Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

USA Government Run Banking System?

Yes, I see on the CBS evening news, the US gov't is considering the idea of a "National" banking system in the USA. So now, how are you going to like that? Is that what socialism is all about?

Favorite Answer

pretty much the US is screwed because the people who run the banks have all the money and the people of this country aren't doing anything about it. they're too busy watching American Idol. People are fine with the fact that their country is going to s*** as long as it doesn't effect them which it wont right away. Now all this stuff is starting to effect people but they're too afraid to do anything about it. "oh those people in the government will figure something out". WELL THEY WONT you gotta stand up for what you believe in and let your opinion be heard or else people with power will step on you because no ones complaining about it. kinda off topic but i felt like ranting

I didn't read all that but there is some kind of a shadow government that is in place to take over if something happens and all the politicians on capitol hill somehow get killed. Like in a nuclear attack on washington or something. I believe reagan started it. I could be mistaken though on its origins.

That would certainly be socialism. Even a LIBERAL organization like CBS is probably getting nervous. If you can have state run banks you can have state run news media.

The banks are already controlled by the Government.

They are insured by the FDIC and also any money you put into a savings/checking account is reported to the IRS.

All this was planed in 1913 when they voted in the Federal Reserve. It is on a fast roller coaster now because they are being found out.

It's call "One World Order", read the back of The Book KJV "It Won't Be Long Till Jesus Comes". Are you ready? I am.

Just a beginning, brace yourself, it's going to get real bad. Govt run everything, in all your business.

• I'm going to start hiding my money under the mattress.

IT IS ALL PART OF THE FAR LEFT'S PLAN TO CREATE A COMMAND ECONOMY