Would I be a good model?

Would I be a good model? I try to work out a good 3-4 times a week. Im almost 14.5 years old. If I would be a good model what kind of model? I also have good acting/theater skills. Would i be a good actress, just juding by my look could i fit some good normal/avarage parts? ... show more Would I be a good model? I try to work out a good 3-4 times a week. Im almost 14.5 years old. If I would be a good model what kind of model? I also have good acting/theater skills. Would i be a good actress, just juding by my look could i fit some good normal/avarage parts?

http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/Skippergirl94/?action=view&current=Leah1.jpg
Update: Haha thank you so much for everyones advice, even the negatives i can learn from! I'll just make a few things clear lol. I am not a size one or two that is true. My hair is pulled back at the side with a pin because i didn't want it to get in the way of my face, i never wear it like that. Um I said 14.5... show more Haha thank you so much for everyones advice, even the negatives i can learn from! I'll just make a few things clear lol. I am not a size one or two that is true. My hair is pulled back at the side with a pin because i didn't want it to get in the way of my face, i never wear it like that. Um I said 14.5 because im REALLY young for my grade haha so every month kinda counts. When I was like 8-10 Nick the kids show came up to me in a mall when i was vacationing in CA they offered me a modeling deal, but we had to decline because we were only there for a few days. I do have some friends in the modeling/acting biz so some connectons! Oh yes and for those who think my face expression looks "Stupid" its cause i didn't want to smile and show my braces. I am getting them off in a little under-over a year. So I would wait to do acting/ commercial modeling till then! Thanks yall!