Would I be a good model?

Would I be a good model? I try to work out a good 3-4 times a week. Im almost 14.5 years old. If I would be a good model what kind of model? I also have good acting/theater skills. Would i be a good actress, just juding by my look could i fit some good normal/avarage parts?

http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/Skippergi...

Haha thank you so much for everyones advice, even the negatives i can learn from! I'll just make a few things clear lol. I am not a size one or two that is true. My hair is pulled back at the side with a pin because i didn't want it to get in the way of my face, i never wear it like that. Um I said 14.5 because im REALLY young for my grade haha so every month kinda counts. When I was like 8-10 Nick the kids show came up to me in a mall when i was vacationing in CA they offered me a modeling deal, but we had to decline because we were only there for a few days. I do have some friends in the modeling/acting biz so some connectons! Oh yes and for those who think my face expression looks "Stupid" its cause i didn't want to smile and show my braces. I am getting them off in a little under-over a year. So I would wait to do acting/ commercial modeling till then! Thanks yall!

Favorite Answer

you have a stupid facial expression in that picture. I hope you don't think that's cute or sexy.

I think you have potential to be a model but you need a lot of work.

• larry

You can pose demurely as a "girl next door" type, which many clothing retailers prefer over glamour-distractive types. Or those huge eyes surrounded by makeup, and getting aggressive in permitted ways, offer special promotion potential of myriad kinds, given the right vehicles and personnel. Your choice, of which way you want to be typecast forever.

You have beautiful features. but you dont have the model look ti you. i think you could work for abercrombie. but nothing run way. most of the girls they choose for those are butt ugly but can fit into the clothes. and that part of the industry is pretty ugly. And you could DEFINATLY work at an abercrombie. you are very pretty. you look like a cool fun popular girl at school but not a stupid anorexic model.

Source(s): your prettier than almost any run way model.

you have gorgeous eyes and hair, but models have something different about them that modeling agents look for. You look just like the normal pretty girl, and there are a ton of pretty girls out there. Try to find something about your self that is uniquely pretty, and play it up.

You could probably make it as a catalogue model. High-fashion models have an alien-like beauty, and you're more sweet-heart/plain jane.

Definitely,

Extremely cute,

you have that good girl look,

which everyone loves,

go for it,

I wouldn't be able to tell you what type of model,

But model none the less,

Good luck.

You look so cute! I would say yes, if you work hard at it. You could probably be an actress too.

Dream big! <3

you have pretty eyes and this clean girl next door look. i think you would be a good face model for make up. go for it . its better to get started modeling early in age .good luck.

No, you are definitely not model material. No actor's ability can be judged on the facial features. One would have to see you perform to know if your were any good.

commercial or catalogue model, because although you're pretty, you aren't edgy enough to be an editorial/fashion model. no way to know if you're a good actress...