What do i wear with a plain,white v-neck t-shirt?

It's short sleeve by the way.

Like do i wear allot of accessories with it or do i wear a colored cami under it? if so what color?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the possibilities are endless :]

for an edgier look, go for a vest, colored skinny jeans, a long necklace, and flats

for a sweeter look, try tucking it into a high wasted mini that kind of poofs out a little bit, wear a light pink cami under, a few simple accessories, and either flats or sandals

for a more simple look, just pair it with your fave pair of jeans, a few quirky accessories, and maybe some patterned vans slip-ons?

also try wearing a baby-doll tank over it with skinny jeans and flats or flip flops

good luck & hope i helped :]

• 1 decade ago

Oh I have something like that and I wear a pretty cami underneath. Like I have this cami from Pac Sun and it is black with blue lace and blue polka dots. If you don't go with a cami I would say maybe some bright jewelry. And dark wash jeans and Uggs or if it is too warm flats. The Uggs don't have to be brand name though if you don't have them.

• magoun
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If a guy wears a v-necks or any 'cleavage' exposing tops, it screams gay and that they desire to be a woman. The makeup artist in 10 Years youthful (needless to say gay) has worn those forms of shirts. consistent with danger curiously undesirable on him because of the fact he's not all that skinny. i in my opinion could discover this unattractive, speaking as a chick in case you have been at a loss for words through my unisex call. I even have considered different in high-quality condition, directly adult males positioned in this and it merely sounds like they are attempting to divulge something they have not got.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd just wear a pair of jeans and pretty shoes, because the point of it is to give a sort of simple look, just because your shirt is simple doesnt mean you need to pile up on accessories etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

id wear either reg. bootcut jeans or skinny jeans(both dark wash onlyy to make the white tee stand out) and any heels..probably black or gray, and then match your bag to the heels

as for accessories (bags, jewlery, etc)

match it to your shoes, so if youre going to wear black heels take a big black satchel or hobo and then some black sunglasses, a black watch/bracelet and some cute long necklacee

• 1 decade ago

dark or black skinny jeans.

if you're wearing just a plain t-shirt, then you dont need any accessories. just wear a colored cami under it & idk what color. just wear whatever color that matches your shoes

• 1 decade ago

Just wear it with jeans and uggs or something, because the look is supposed to simple.

:)

• 1 decade ago

you could add a great chunky necklace/bracelets with a pair of cute flats

• 1 decade ago

i would say wear it with dark skinny jeans, heels, and a scarf. also wear earrings.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

skinnies

menswear vest

basic flats/heels

or...

just by itself

with jeans

and cute boots.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.