Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

what is the difference between 608z bearings and abec-3 bearings?

my friends have two skateboards one is 608z bearings and one is abec-3 so i would like to know the difference and which is better.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

608 is the standard size for a skateboard bearing. ABEC ratings grade the tolerance of bearings, not quality. To answer your question, neither is better. They are 2 different measurements.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what is the difference between 608z bearings and abec-3 bearings?

my friends have two skateboards one is 608z bearings and one is abec-3 so i would like to know the difference and which is better.

Source(s): difference 608z bearings abec 3 bearings: https://shortly.im/XsUXS
  • Susan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

"Losing your marbles" means that someone has lost their ability to exercise sound judgment. "Losing your bearings" is a saying that comes from the inability to properly navigate a ship (or plane). You are off course. One is more general addresses deficient faculties. The other is more specific and does not address an inability to think prudently, but rather, a failure to stay on track with a particular issue (like insisting that you'll run a "clean" campaign and then overtly suggesting material that is of questionable purity).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.