is Ipod nano 3th generation wall charger compatible with Ipod Nano 4th generation?

I have a wall charger for Ipod nano 3rd generation. I was wondering if it is compatible with 4th generation Ipod nano.

Best Answer

The Ipod Nano 3g uses either a 12v power supply or a 5v power supply. The Ipod Nano 4g only accepts a 5v power supply. Check the labels on your charger to see what the voltage is.

Hope This Helps!

look ipod nano 4th gen is ok but if u get it, I will find u and slap you. Get the touch, 8gb ipod nano 4th gen is 160 dollars and 8g touch is 220 So is it really worth the extra 60 dollars??? YES DEFINETELY please get the touch its so much better, touchscreen, better interface, GAMES, internet, msn and so much more Look im only telling u this because I made this mistake on xmas. I got the nano 4th instead of the touch I wuz stupid so dont be like me ok!

yea all of the ipod chargers a the right size, expect the ipod shuffle

yes it is. It will work, Nano, touch, 2nd, 3rd 1st all the same

• Raina

Probably, as long as it has the same size plugs.