How do you get brand new ipod headphones unsticky/not so rubbery?

I just bought a brand new ipod and I hate how the headphones are so rubbery.. when i put them in my pocket and take them out they get so tangled and i had an old pair that i loved that werent rubbery at all.. is there any liquid or something that i can put on the headphones cord to make them un-sticky?

Favorite Answer

Here's a solution - buy new ones :)

But if that's not an option, try these:

Roll them in dirt.

Submerse them in boiling magma.

(Don't do that.)

or the classic...spit shine!

Have you tried spicy Doritos? Pretty gooooddd....

Okay, but seriously, try some type of adhesive remover. I'm sure you can find some at your local department store, aka Walmart. Look on the laundry/cleaning products aisle. I think we had something called orange glo or something....it was pretty cool.

• petrin

yea, finally the casing around the wires placed on out and the wires are uncovered and then that's in basic terms a count number of time in the past they crumble and not greater song for you. yet i purely circulate purchase new headphones while that occurs. by employing some distance, least confusing thank you to shop them is wrapping them around. they wreck...finally. then you relatively get new ones. those i'm employing with my iphone have lasted very almost 9 months or maybe even with the undeniable fact that i'm able to make certain wires, i think of they're going to final yet another month or 2.

if you have a wal mart or a target where you live, get the ipod brand at the store,(they are called marshmallow)

it comes in pink, blue, green, yellow...

they are like 20 dollars, but litterally the best head phones i have ever had!

also available on ebay.