For any women who's hubby has a low sperm count!!!!?

This is not a question just some good info for any women trying to get pregnant and their husband has a low sperm count. My hubby and I were trying for 11 months and couldn't get pregnant so we went to infertility. They tested my hubby twice. Frist test his sperm count was 4.9million. Test two was 11.1... show more This is not a question just some good info for any women trying to get pregnant and their husband has a low sperm count.

My hubby and I were trying for 11 months and couldn't get pregnant so we went to infertility. They tested my hubby twice. Frist test his sperm count was 4.9million. Test two was 11.1 million (two weeks apart). The Dr. said I would never be able to have more kids (I have one and we got pregnant with him first try) when his sperm count is that low. For two months I had my hubby take my prenatal vitamins, stop smoking (he only had one like twice a week), stop drinking any alcohol ( he only ever drank like twice a month), no hot showers, and no laptop on the lap. After two months of all this his sperm count went up to 88 million and then at month three it went up to 160 million. The Dr. could not believe it. That month I got pregnant.

I hope this will help some of you! Good luck :)