Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

GirLs ONly : A walk in the park or movies?

Which better for a first date? thnx...

• Favorite Answer

First Date: Well one it depends on your style. I think that a walk in the park is very romantic and you have some time to talk to her, maybe get to know her better.

Movies: I really like to watch movies, but it doesn't really give you that much time to talk since your sitting there watching a movie. In my opinion i think it would be best to go to the park other then the movies.

But its up to you to diecide, but if you really can't try asking her where she would like to go :)

Source(s): ♥Love and Peace☮

Im My Opinion I Say First The Movies Then A Walk In The Park

Hmm a movie then a walk in the park to talk about the movie =)

Definitely a movie, then a walk in the park, it is easier to watch a movie and get used to each other when you're watching a movie, and when you go to the park afterwards, ou have something to talk about :)

walk in the park so you could get to know her alot more and decide if you want to ask her out on a second date.

or movies, then walk in the park

• I would prefer a walk in the park because it's a great starter. It's cute and romantic, and you can hold hands the whole time and talk about things that you both like. Then you can see what all you have in common (:

Movies then walk in the park.

Gives you a chance to talk about the movie, and then about anything else! Then you can ask what movies shes into if she didnt like the movies you saw.

How about a walk in the park then movies.

I love walks in the park, but also movies!

walk safe the movie for the second date so u can make out in the movies

well it really depends on how much you think you'll have to talk about.

you don't want to go for a walk and then have like awkwardness because you don't know what to say next... but if you think conversation will flow easily, i'd definitely say the walk in the park. its different and it will show that you can come up with non-generic date ideas... good luck! =]