Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

What percentage of the people are crazy as hell?

And what percentage of the U.S. Congress is crazy as hell? A trillion dollars is 1,000 billion, isn't that a crazy way to run up the national debt? Like for trains between Las Vegas and LA? Is that what you want? Looks like these people, just like Bush, doesn't care what little people want. That is "in your face" government. Take it or leave it government. Nobody knows what they are gonna do or when they will do it. Just a wide open, loosey-goosey bunch of categories and nobody seems to understand this booger.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

general population 5%

elected officials in Washington 99%

• 3 years ago

Cigarette tobacco(Nicotiana tabacum) is a sub-tropical plant that needs a minimum of four ft of area according to plant. you may no longer improve it interior the traditional backyard and regardless of in case you have the area you are going to be able to desire to be in gardening zone 9 or 10. So the traditional citizen can no longer improve tobacco. Marijuana on the different hand, could be grown in a window container or as a house plant, purely save the cats faraway from it. every person can improve it (my mom fairly grew some by employing twist of destiny and did no longer even understand what it grew to become into till a chum on the police rigidity observed it and gently defined that even in Berkeley you're able to no longer have it turning out to be on your parlor window for each and all of the worldwide to make certain). A century in the past it grew to become into no longer in basic terms criminal to enhance yet grew to become into extensively prescribed for numerous scientific court docket circumstances. Tobacco isn't almost as smart, is plenty greater poisonous and as you already know plenty greater addictive. This makes tobacco a brilliant money maker. regrettably marijuana can not be limited to advertisement production, if it would desire to that they had legalize it in a coronary heart beat, marketplace it as a miracle therapy and charge you an arm and a leg for it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Approximately 1% of the population.

Source(s): That's just a statistic that I've seen over and over again. The truth is that many, many people may be considered 'insane'.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You sure got that right. They are a bunch of complete nut jobs and we are stuck going along for the ride. I hate bullies and liars and we have both running this administration- just gets better and better everyday.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I always stated Bush was a liberal spender ....and Obama is that X2 thank you Obummer voters....next worst 4 yrs and only 4...thank god

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know the exact percentage. But I know it's at least 50% probably more though.

• 1 decade ago

100 percent of democrats and 99 percent of republicans.

• cutsup
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

all members of congress should get academy awards for best acting

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.