Why is that I never seek happiness?

No matter what I do, I'm never satisfy. Even when things are going well for me, I won't allow myself to be happy or at least enjoy the moment.

Favorite Answer

you have to let your self be happy no one can make you happy, maybe you were seeking but you weren't really finding it, sometime when your not even looking happiness will find you, happiness comes from with in you, all you have to do is tap into it find out what makes you happy, enjoy ur life, if ur a christian enjoy the life Jesus died to give you, go out with some friends, go to a movie, go to the mall, arcade play sports something to occupy your time so you wont dwell on hurtful things, maybe if you are old enough get a job, do something constructive in time the happiness will come give it time dont give up, u may end up finding a gf or a soul mate so never say never, always think positive, your time will come ask God about it, he knows how to help you only he can make you happy, he knows you better than you do, and he always wants to help us, because he loves us. dont get down it will happen in time in Gods timing, not yours, but get out have fun, dont get into trouble but really live. you only get one life to live live it up. Good luck and may God bless you in your life. its only just beggining.

Source(s): if u want to or get down write me im here to talk any time, i will never shut out someone who needs some help or wants a friend to talk to and neither will God. God life thats my source

happiness is only a state of mind. perhaps you are just humble. Yes things maybe going well, there are a lot of unhappy people in the world, they are not satisfied, but do not cry all the time they just get on with life. you don't have to be happy just fulfilled and satisfied and happiness follows. Find out what will achieve this and try and strive for it. What is more in life that you need to find out learn about? are you into meditation and spirituality? religion? perhaps areas such as this might help you find happiness you seek.

I think that you should just let yourself go! As in laugh when things are funny, smile when you feel happy, and enjoy life and show it when you are happy. Life is way too short to not enjoy any of these really great feelings. Being happy makes life much better, let yourself feel that greatness and don't take life so seriously or else it won't be any fun! Good luck!

Sounds like you're a pessimist. I am too, join the club!

Realize that you deserve to be happy and try to find happiness in small everyday things, like a nice flower you see or a relationship that means a lot to you.

Maybe your standards for happiness are too high. Try to be content in being yourself, being surrounded by loving people, and being alive.

Im guessing that since u put this question in the singles and dating section u r referring to girls. idk though. the reason though is that u don't follow your heart. u might lack self confidence. u say things lik I have nothing to say. how do I know. I have had and sometimes still have the same problem

i am the opposite way! when something even remotley good happens i freak out and get all happy!

i guess your just a brat...

there is something you want but you don't know it yet when you find it you'll be happy

it takes time to find that

you suffer from depression

you obviously not looking, detective.