Downloading free psp games need help?

i need help on downloading free psp games where would i go on the internet to download games like god of war chains of olympus????

Update:

no i just bought it today i got one gig memory stick i updated it and it is the new versions of it

Update 2:

but is there any way i can do it on the psp

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It's illegal.But you an go to http://psp-download-reviews.blogspot.com/

• 3 years ago

Downloading Psp Games

• 1 decade ago

U can download games from pspiso.com but U have to register first.

Even if U download games U cant play because U have an official firmware on u're PSP.To install a custom firmware U'll need a pandora battery.Goto youtube and search"how to put custom firmware on PSP"

Those videos helped me a lot.

Good Luck!!

• 1 decade ago

ok if you don't have a custom firmware you have to buy a pandora battery from dealextreme.com just type www.dealextreme.com and search for pandora then choose the Pandora PSP Unbricker Service Battery + Memory Stick Duo 2GB Combo or the 4 gig just follow the instruction .....................but wait!! you have to have a custom firmware because the official sony firmware is not good if you put .iso game or cso it wont work only if you have the ctf.

2. if you already have custom firmware just go to pspisoz.com, pspgweber.com, or psphq.com if you dont like the websites just go to youtube and search for games ok.

Source(s): just myselft i wish that i could help
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it depends you have to have a modded psp

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

pspiso.com a great site.

(make sure you register 1st otherwise u wont be able to download)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.