How to install OX on Macbook?

I replaced my Macbook "Core dual "with 2 GIG ram ,Hard drive but I can not install anything on it ,I tried Tiger 10.4.6 also tried to use the original CD with 10.5.2 bUT IT Will opens and looks like it want to install But does not do it , and after I select the Language ,then it says It can not be... show more I replaced my Macbook "Core dual "with 2 GIG ram ,Hard drive but I can not install anything on it ,I tried Tiger 10.4.6 also tried to use the original CD with 10.5.2 bUT IT Will opens and looks like it want to install But does not do it , and after I select the Language ,then it says It can not be installed,(Please answer only if you have done this)
guess does not help), what should I do,maybe I have to format which I did in opening page but still I can not put any Ox on My Macbook,I even tried Linux it did not open for Linux Ubuntu and YellowDog at all.
HELP if you know what to do.
1 answer 1