How can i stop thinking about a girl.?

Its that kind of like/love for a girl you get for your first unsure love when your 12. How can i forget about a girl that i met in jr. High he friends told me she liked to me, i hanged out with her once, nothing happen really. Then a year went by with just random hey cory, hey hows it going cory, and she found me... show more Its that kind of like/love for a girl you get for your first unsure love when your 12. How can i forget about a girl that i met in jr. High he friends told me she liked to me, i hanged out with her once, nothing happen really. Then a year went by with just random hey cory, hey hows it going cory, and she found me and added me on my space.

And yes i know its normal for girls to say hi when they see you and stuff but it was different with her. She was a shy girl too.

She was pretty and stuff and when i talked to her on myspace we got along we didnt talk to much but i figured out we had a lot in common, a lot so i grew pretty interested in her. But i acted like a loser in jr. high and never really talked to her, then she moved away. Were still friends on myspace. Its kinda of a awkward relationship. She always messages me and asks about me so it was then i knew she really liked me and i got other messages, she messaged friends, they talked to me and asked my why i never talked to her.

So im guess she liked me right. She still might i think.

But i cant stop thinking about her.

I dont want to be a crazy person that is going to track her, or someone who cant get over their first love.

Any tips or anything i should do.

and im high school now and its been about 2 years since we met in jr high.
Update: Thank you for all the help and no i am not going to kill her, or start thinking about guys.

And i know this is the only girl for me shes amazing.
Update 2: This isnt a little love thing that i can forget, ive know her for quite a while, and i know it sounds really really weird but i had a dream, about her, In my dream we met at school and we just talked. I dont know it was the only time i ever dreamed about her.