What exactly happened to the Muslim girl that Abercrombie refused to hire because of hijab?

I am doing a paper on job discrimination for my Islamic studies class. I read about this abercrombie incident but i cant seem to understand exactly what happened. Did the court rule in her favor? Was it CAIR that sued on her behaf? Can someone who knows exactly what happened tell me, no links please i already read those. Thanks, i really appreciate it.

here is a link, but the story is kinda confusing the more i read about it the more confused i get.

http://newsok.com/abercrombie-denies-religious-bia...

um ok, i dont really like abercrimbie that much, i have clothes from there and i wear hijab, i love american eagle though, its like my favorite store, thanks but dissing abercrombie has nothin to do with my question. i was asking about the story

and the link someone recomended, it totally makes fun of muslims, didnt you see the part when it said "this ought to be laughed out of court"?! seriously no offense but this article is awful, it just disses hijab

Favorite Answer

completely agree with the second answer, i think people who are too obsessed about their cloths wear crap like abercrombie, or in other words, white people no lol jk, i'm not racist

Abercrombie does not hire anybody that does not reflect their image. So if your not pretty, white, blond, or a size 4 and below you can just forget getting a job there. I wish people can just stop shopping there, it is too overrated. Its so funny, I'm muslim and they asked me if I would want a job there, and my cousin was trying something on. I said to him, "it's way too dark in here".lol

I don't know, but I got offered a job there and in hollister. I'm muslim to, but I don't wear the hijab.

• Source(s): Me Myself And I Also My Brain.

hmm just as interested in the answer as you are. Do you have an article somewhere?