What exactly happened to the Muslim girl that Abercrombie refused to hire because of hijab?

I am doing a paper on job discrimination for my Islamic studies class. I read about this abercrombie incident but i cant seem to understand exactly what happened. Did the court rule in her favor? Was it CAIR that sued on her behaf? Can someone who knows exactly what happened tell me, no links please i already read... show more I am doing a paper on job discrimination for my Islamic studies class. I read about this abercrombie incident but i cant seem to understand exactly what happened. Did the court rule in her favor? Was it CAIR that sued on her behaf? Can someone who knows exactly what happened tell me, no links please i already read those. Thanks, i really appreciate it.
Update: here is a link, but the story is kinda confusing the more i read about it the more confused i get.
http://newsok.com/abercrombie-denies-religious-bias-in-hiring-of-woman-at-tulsa-store/article/3277899/?tm=1217640197
Update 2: um ok, i dont really like abercrimbie that much, i have clothes from there and i wear hijab, i love american eagle though, its like my favorite store, thanks but dissing abercrombie has nothin to do with my question. i was asking about the story
Update 3: and the link someone recomended, it totally makes fun of muslims, didnt you see the part when it said "this ought to be laughed out of court"?! seriously no offense but this article is awful, it just disses hijab