Best way to travel- Eurail or Eurolines?

I am going to be traveling in Europe this summer for about a month. I plan on flying into London and then going to Belgium (Brussels and Bruge), Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Venice, Rome, Florence, Nice, Paris and then back to London to fly home. I would buy at 15 day flexible pass. It... show more I am going to be traveling in Europe this summer for about a month. I plan on flying into London and then going to Belgium (Brussels and Bruge), Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Venice, Rome, Florence, Nice, Paris and then back to London to fly home. I would buy at 15 day flexible pass. It looks like Eurolines is cheaper costing $295. Eurail is $695 and it seems like they have a lot of extra costs for reservations and such.

From experience, what is the better way to travel? How comfortable/uncomfortable are trains vs. buses? Do buses take a lot longer to travel between cities than the rail?

I also know that the rail pass doesn't work traveling to and from Prague. What is the best way to travel there?

I'm open to any advice on traveling throughout Europe. Thanks!
Update: I would be there for a month...I would buy the 15 day pass. It's 15 days of travel in two months. I would just use 15 days within the month to travel.