Do I confront my son about the weird tape I just found in his VCR? I am pretty outraged?

I just went up in my son's room looking for a video tape I had lost and when I pushed play on his VCR, a girl's butt was showing and she was farting right into the screen. She was jiggling her butt and she was farting. It was disgusting and perverted and I am embarrassed that Tommy is my son. What is wrong... show more I just went up in my son's room looking for a video tape I had lost and when I pushed play on his VCR, a girl's butt was showing and she was farting right into the screen. She was jiggling her butt and she was farting. It was disgusting and perverted and I am embarrassed that Tommy is my son. What is wrong with him? Tommy is 19. He's never had a girlfriend before and is a virgin. He's sheltered and is always in his room and hanging out here at home. I have no idea what the Lord Jesus Christ is going to do to Tommy for engaging in this. I've tried to teach him wrong from right but he's headed down a path of evil. Watching videos of this nature with women's farting like that is perverted.Do I try to get our pastor to talk to Tommy about his sins and blasphemy?